Come join us for a beautiful sunset on Lake Natoma and the rise
of the full moon. Gently paddling on the waters of Lake
Natoma serves as an escape from the rigors of the day. All
paddling abilities are welcome. The kayaks are self-bailing
so be prepared to get a little wet.
Length: 2 hours
Minimum Enrollment: 3
Maximum Enrollment: 6
Minimum Age Requirement: 10
Sac State Students: $20
General Public: $35
What to Expect
- You should wear clothes that are comfortable and can get wet
- The Front Office staff can hold your keys during class.
- Any other personal belongings can be stored in our $0.50 one-time use locker; which takes two quarters.
- Participants will be given a glow stick to wear while on the water
COVID Regulations & Safety Plan
- Arrive on time (neither early nor late)
- Parking will be in our outer parking lot. You will be greeted by our safety compliance monitor at the “North” gate and you will give your name, class and time. They will give you a squirt of hand sanitizer and ask if you have your towel, water bottle and are ready for your class.
- Check in at the Front Desk, turn in your participant waiver and COVID waiver. The front office staff will direct you to your class meeting location.
- Face coverings must be worn on the facility at all times. Once on the water please remove your face covering but keep close so that you can put back on when you return to the docks.
- Practice social distancing and maintain a 6 foot distance while on the facility.
- Restrooms will be available to use at your own risk. There is no more than 3 people in the restroom at any time.
- Guests and non-paying family members are not allowed to be at the facility.
- Use of the Aquatic Center is at your own risk.
- Be on a mission to arrive, attend your class, cleanup and depart for your next destination.
- If you are sick, feel sick, or have a fever, you many not enter the facility
- Individuals classified by the CDC as “at risk” should consider not coming to the facility.
2020 COVID Sunset Class Schedule
|CSUNSET1||Oct 30||Fri||5:00 PM – 7:00 PM|
|CSUNSET2||Oct 30||Fri||5:15 PM – 7:15 PM|
|CSUNSET3||Oct 30||Fri||5:30 PM – 7:30 PM|