This clinic is designed for graduates of our Basic Sailing class who wish to use our fleet of Laser “racing” sailboats and/or would like to sail independently. This three hour clinic covers boating safety, rigging, self capsize recovery, as well as techniques in boat handling and sail trim. Upon successful completion of the clinic, graduates will be eligible to rent these very popular Olympic class sailboats.
*Prerequisite: Aquatic Center Basic Sailing, Basic Keelboat Class or private lesson.
Length: 3 Hours
Minimum Enrollment: 3
Maximum Enrollment: 6
Minimum Age Requirement: 12
General Public: $65
CSUS Alumni: $60
Sac State Students: $40
What to Expect
- You will get wet! Bring a towel.
- You should wear clothes that are comfortable and can get wet.
- Shoes should either be tennis shoes or sandals with a heel strap.
- NO FLIP FLOPS
- The Front Office staff can hold your keys during class.
- Any other personal belongings can be stored in our $0.50 one-time use lockers.
- Expect to arrive at least 15 minutes early to complete the registration and check-in process.
2021 Laser Clinic Schedule