Please watch our Online Rental Reservation system and how to make a reservation:
The Aquatic Center has received approval to open for equipment rentals on Saturday, July 11, 2020. Please carefully read all guideline and information below to prepare for new procedures for making reservations and paddling at the Aquatic Center.
Please use Internet Explorer or Google Chrome for your web browser. THe Reservation system is not compatible with safari.
Please watch the video below
The time you make a reservation is just a check in time! Once you arrive for your reservation you can select the the equipment you would like.
- All equipment rentals must be reserved in advance online. Online reservation system is for a specified entrance time and must be redeemed during that time.
- We allow for reservations every 15 minutes. We have four reservation check in times every 15 minutes. The reservation time you select is for when you will arrive at the facility. You only need one reservation check in time.
- Reservation time slots are for max of five people from the same household. You only need to make one reservation per household (again max of five people)
- A $10.00 reservation fee will be applied for each reservation time slot. The $10 will be credited toward your rental fee.
- Everyone in the group will need to sign a Aquatic Center Participant waiver and a COVID-19 waiver. Anyone 18 or over must also sign our Equipment Rental terms and conditions. Please print out forms at home and bring with you on the day of your rental.
- Once on the water you may paddle as long as you want. You must check back in by our posted hours to the rental kiosk.
- Rentals will now check back in under the kiosk tent outside.
- The Aquatic Center will only accept Credit Card transactions (Visa or Master Card) for payments.
- We recommend bringing your own coast guard approved PFD. Patrons that bring their own Coast Guard approved life jacket will receive $1 off their boat rental.
On the day of your reservation
- Groups will check in with staff at our entrance gates, staff will check for your reservation, make sure all people in your group are present and ask you to sanitize your hands before being allowed to enter the facility.
- Please make sure everyone over 18 has a photo ID and one set of keys for the group before entering the facility.
- Everyone must check in at the kiosk tent, turn in waivers, ID and keys. You will receive your wristband and sent to get your life jackets.
- Please maintain social distancing and follow the markers on the docks. The staff will get your equipment out, help you get in and send you on your way.
- All equipment will launch from our middle dock “Sac” dock and all equipment will return to our “State” dock.
- If there is a group already coming back into the dock our staff will ask you to please wait on the water before docking.
- When you return staff will assist you in exiting your equipment and send you to our equipment sanitation area where you will return your paddle and life jacket.
- You will then proceed behind the main building to the payment station on the south side of the kiosk tent.
- After you have paid, removed your wristband and received your keys and ID’s please exit the facility.
- The Aquatic Center restrooms will be open for patrons to use but have a max occupancy of 3 people at a time.
- Gatherings of any kind are not permitted on the facility. After you have finished your rental please exit the facility.
The time you pick is only your check in time. please only reserve one time slot.