Use the sport of rowing to learn valuable work and life lessons. Check out our team building opportunities for your organization or group. Whether or not it is our quality instructors or our great equipment, our team has what your organization/groups needs to “pull together” for success or at least a little fun!
Does this look like your organization or group?
Are you all on the same page, moving as a team, working together? Do you need something to refine your teamwork?
We can help you look like this!
If this sounds like what your group or organization needs, fill out a W.E.T. Team Build Request form and the W.E.T. Program Goals & Expectations and return to the Aquatic Center.
What do we Need to Bring to be Prepared?
- Swim Suit or Board shorts
- Beach towel
- Bottle drinking water
- Sun block
- Sack lunch
- Dry set of clothes
- Water shoes with heel straps (bare feet not permitted)
The Aquatic Center will Provide
- Life jackets for all participants (if participants have their own life jackets or wet suits they are more than welcome to bring them)
- Boating safety instructors
- Boating activities and challenges may include any of the following:
- Canoeing, Kayaking, Swimming, Paddle Boards, Rowing, and land based Activities
Note of Comfort to all Participants
- Challenges can be challenge by choice but we encourage all to participate.
- Everyone is required to wear a PFD(personal floatation device) at all times when on the water, in the boats or on our docks.
- To schedule your Team Building WET day please fill out the Request Form as well as the Program Goals and Expectations