Welcome Sacramento State Students to your Aquatic Center. We are excited for you to come join us out on the water! Below are the opportunities we have for current Sacramento State Students:
For Fall 2020 FREE boat rentals for Sac State students Monday – Friday!
Online Rental Reservations for Sac State Students
All Sac State have accounts in our system. Please use your saclink email account to claim your account. If you have any issues please call our office at 916-278-2842 and press 9 to speak to a customer service representative.
Please make sure to use your saclink email to claim your account so that you will not be charged the $10.00 reservation fee. All Sac State students can make reservations at no fee.
Pricing for Saturday & Sunday
All equipment rentals are charged by the hourly rate listed below and prorated to the nearest quarter hour.
|Stand Up Paddle Boards||$10/hr|
- All equipment rentals must be reserved in advance online. Online reservation system is for a specified entrance time and must be redeemed during that time.
- We allow for reservations every 15 minutes. We have four reservation check in times every 15 minutes. The reservation time you select is for when you will arrive at the facility. You only need one reservation check in time.
- Reservation check in times are for max of five people from the same household. You only need to make one reservation per household (again max of five people)
- Everyone in the group will need to sign a Aquatic Center Participant waiver and a COVID-19 waiver. Anyone 18 or over must also sign our Equipment Rental terms and conditions. Please print out forms at home and bring with you on the day of your rental.
- If you are bringing a minor make sure to have their forms signed by their parent or guardian before coming for your rental.
- Please check our hours page for our most current rental hours. All rentals must be off the water and at the payment station by our posted closing time.
- Rentals will now check back in under the kiosk tent outside.
- The Aquatic Center will only accepting Credit Card transactions only (Visa or Master Card) for payments.
- We recommend bringing your own coast guard approved PFD. Patrons that bring their own Coast Guard approved life jacket will receive $1 off their boat rental.
- If you are not able to make your reservation time please notify our Front Office ( 916-278-2842) at least two hours prior to your reservation time to have your check-in time moved.
We recommend using Internet Explorer or Chrome web
browser for the online reservation
To make an check in time online reservation follow the steps below or view our “How to Video”
- Click on “Online Reservations” at the bottom of this page after you have read all terms.
- Create an account or recover your information.
- Click on Reservations
- Click on AC Equipment Rentals
- Select the dates you would like to reserve
- Check the box next to the day of the week you want to reserve
- Click on “Check availability”
- Select the 15 minute check in window you would like for your group. This is the time for you to check in for your rental. Please do not arrive early for your check in time.
- Accept the rental check in times.
- Agree to the rental terms
- Check out
- Check your email for your receipt and the waivers that you and your group members will need to print out and bring with you for the reservation
- When you arrive at the facility, check in with the account name you made the reservation with. Make sure everyone 18 and older has an ID and one set of keys for a deposit.
- Our staff will check you in at the gate, insuring everyone is present and has all the required paperwork.
On the day of your reservation
- Pay your $10 California State Park Parking fees when you arrive at the parking lot. This is a CASH ONLY system.
- Groups will check in with staff at our entrance gates, staff will check for your reservation, make sure all people in your group are present and ask you to sanitize your hands before being allowed to enter the facility.
- Please make sure everyone over 18 has a photo ID and one set of keys for the group before entering the facility.
- Everyone must check in at the kiosk tent, turn in waivers, ID and keys. You will receive your wristband and sent to get your life jackets.
- Please maintain social distancing and follow the markers on the docks. The staff will get your equipment out, help you get in and send you on your way.
- All equipment will launch from our middle dock “Sac” dock and all equipment will return to our “State” dock.
- If there is a group already coming back into the dock our staff will ask you to please wait on the water before docking.
- When you return staff will assist you in exiting your equipment and send you to our equipment sanitation area where you will return your paddle and life jacket.
- You will then proceed behind the main building to the payment station on the south side of the kiosk tent.
- After you have paid, removed your wristband and received your keys and ID’s please exit the facility.
For pricing and our “how to” videos please click on the equipment you are interested in below.
The Aquatic Center restrooms will be open for patrons to use but have a max occupancy of 3 people at a time.
Gatherings of any kind are not permitted on the facility. After you have finished your rental please exit the facility.