The beach area is the perfect venue to hold self sustained family reunions, picnics, and barbecues. The large space and easy access to the water is the perfect spot for a summer get-away. Picnic tables, shade tents, power outlets, and volleyball courts allow for a fantastic day with the family. Additionally, during the beach reservation, participants are able to receive $1 off per hour for equipment rentals. Lifeguards are included in the cost. Shady grass area is also available for reservations. The Aquatic Center is multi-use facility and does not provide exclusive use.
Beach Reservations Rates: (3 hour time blocks)
- Price is $5.00 per person for the 3 hour time block
- Beach reservations will not be finalized until a facility request form is approved.
- All reservations require a 50% deposit.
- Capacity of beach reservation is 150 people.
- Lifeguards are charged $30.00/hour
How do I reserve the beach?
- Fill out a Facility Request Form and submit it to the Aquatic Center. There are three ways to submit the form:
- After the Aquatic Center receives your request form we will send you an email confirming that your request form was received and that your request is now being processed.
- If the reservation is approved, you will receive an approval email, indicating that you are officially on our books. If your reservation is not approved, you will receive a phone call to discuss other possible options.
- As your reservation approaches, you receive an email with your contract. You must return the signed contract along with a 50% deposit. Please see further details outlined on the contract when you receive it.
- Final payment is required two weeks prior to your event.
When completing the form, please keep in mind
- We recommend putting alternate dates on your request form to help facilitate the approval of your reservation quickly.
- Please allow some time for processing. The Aquatic Center can book quickly in the summer time.
- The name listed as contact #1 on your request form will be our primary contact. This is who we will call/email regarding your reservation and who we will send the contract to.
- Set up time begins at the start of your reservation time requested and clean-up must be done and the area vacated by the end time of the reservation.
- We cannot give date availability over the phone. Due to the high number of reservation requests we receive we ask that you turn in your reservation request form before we approve/deny your date.
Facility Use Guidelines
- Swimming is permitted from the beach area at your own risk.
- Life jackets are provided free of charge for use at Lake Natoma. (Must sign contract and leave a valid ID)
- Do not lounge, swim, or fish from the docks.
- Fishing is not permitted at the facility.
- Dogs are not allowed on the property or in the boats.
- Park in designated parking areas.
- No parking in front of gates or roadways.
- Vehicles improperly parked will be cited and towed.
- Glass containers are not permitted on the grounds.
- Alcohol is not permitted on the premises (special use permits are available only after our posted gate hours).
- The Aquatic Center facility is a smoke-free environment. Smoking is not permitted.
- Please observe our hours of operation which are posted in the front office. Our operating hours depend on the season and change frequently.
- Do not feed the wildlife–ducks, geese, squirrels, etc