The Aquatic Center upstairs is the perfect place to host meetings, training’s and parties. There are multiple room configurations available, ranging from 1 – 4 rooms. Each room has a 25 person capacity with the entire upstairs accommodating 110 people. There is a deck space available that provides great views of the lake. The meeting space includes a projector, screen, and TV’s with DVD players. Space may be limited based on the time of year and current Aquatic Center operations. Please read below on how to book a meeting space at the Aquatic Center.
Common Types of Classroom Reservations
- Staff Training
- Company Work Meeting
- Retirement Parties
- School or Class Reunions
Classroom Rental Pricing
||Cost Per Hour
||1/2 Day Rate (4hrs.)
||Full Day Rate (8hrs.)
(Room 201, 202, 203 or 204)
(Lakeview, Lakeview East, Lakeview West)
|Entire Upstairs & Deck
|Top Deck (Non-Exclusive)
All reservations require a 50% deposit.
Reservations will not be finalized until a facility request form is approved.
To make a reservation you must first fill out a Facility Request Form and mail, fax or email to the Aquatic Center
How do I reserve the classroom(s)?
- Fill out a Facility Request Form and submit to the Aquatic Center. There are three ways to submit the form:
- After the Aquatic Center receives your request form we will send you an email confirming that your request form was received and that your request is now being processed.
- If the reservation is approved, you will receive an approval email, indicating that you are officially on our books. If your reservation is not approved, you will receive a phone call to discuss other possible options.
- As your reservation approaches, you receive an email with your contract. You must return the signed contract along with a 50% deposit. Please see further details outlined on the contract when you receive it.
- Final payment is required two weeks prior to your event.
When completing the form, please keep in mind
- We recommend putting alternate dates on your request form to help facilitate approval of your reservation quickly.
- Please allow some time for processing. The Aquatic Center can book quickly in the summer time.
- The name listed as contact #1 on your request form will be our primary contact. This is who we will call/email regarding your reservation and who we will send the contract to.
- Set up time begins at the start of your reservation time requested and clean-up must be done and the area vacated by the end time of the reservation.
- $100/hr overtime charges for all events after posted closing time. For food service, catering deposit and additional charges may apply. Please visit our Hours page for posted closing times. Additional staff fees may apply.
- We cannot give date availability over the phone. Due to the high number of reservation requests we receive we ask that you turn in your reservation request form before we approve/deny your date.