Class Refund & Transfer Policy
- Cancellations made less than two weeks (14 days) prior to the class are not eligible for a refund.
- Cancellations made two weeks prior to your scheduled class must submit a refund request web form.
- This form must be received by the Aquatic Center 14 days prior to the class to be eligible for a refund.
- There is a $10.00 fee for all cancellations, transfers and refunds for classes.
- Transferring classes may be made if the request is received at least 5 working days before your scheduled class.
- Should the Aquatic Center cancel a class, we will issue a transfer, credit or full refund. Reasons may included severe weather or participant numbers. Classes must meet the minimum enrollment.
- There are no make-up sessions if you miss a class. Failure to attend a class in which you are registered will result in forfeiting all fees.
- Medical emergencies will be considered for a refund within 14 days of the class. A medical note from a doctor is required and the Aquatic Center must be notified in writing prior to the class that you cannot attend due to a medical emergency. Refund request web form and medical note must be submitted within 30 days of the class or camp.
Please call our front office at 916-278-2842 and press 9 to speak to a customer service representative during our operating hours and they can assist you in transferring.
Refunds must comply with the Aquatic Center class refund policy listed above. Please fill out and submit the form below. Please allow 7-10 business days for processing.