In our latest consultations with Sacramento State University, Associated Students and California State Park, the decision has been made to close the Aquatic Center starting March 17, 2020 through April 5, 2020. At this critical time our focus is on minimizing the number of people collecting in one area and doing our part in mitigating the spread of COVID-19.
All team practices have been suspended for Capital Crew; Masters, Juniors and Outriggers.
For updates from Associated Students, Inc please visit there COVID-19 information page.
Many of our members fall into the “high risk” category just due to age and not your amazing fitness. Here is the list of health and safety reminders for all to follow:
- Practice social distancing
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds
- Cover your cough or sneeze with your elbow or tissue and throw the tissue away
- Avoid touching your face
- Use a “wink” or “head-nod” instead of shaking hands or high-fiving
- STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SICK.
For more information about what Sac State is doing, please visit the Sac State website.