New Recreation Software System
Information on making a new account
The Aquatic Center is excited to announce that we have launched a new recreation software system called PerfectMind for the 2023 year!
We are hoping that this new system provides you a better online experience.
All customers (other than Sacramento State Students) will need to make a new account in this system even if you were a previous customer of the Aquatic Center.
If you are registering a minor for a program you will need to make the account under the parent/guardian first and then add the minor after you have created the account.
Please follow the directions below to set up your new account:
If you could please go to: https://asi.perfectmind.com
Create your account in today in 4 easy steps:
- Sign up!
- Click the “Sign Up” button and enter all required fields; First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Email, Primary Phone, Street, City, County/Region, State and Postal code.
- You will be automatically logged in. Please go ahead and log out (top right hand corner.) So that you can set up your password.
- A temporary password has been emailed to you
- Retrieve your temporary password
- Be sure to check your junk email
- Go to your email to retrieve your temporary password
- Set your new personal password:
- Return to https://asi.perfectmind.com login using your temporary password and now you can set your new personal password
- Password Requirements:
- Minimum 12 characters in length
- Lowercase letter
- Uppercase letter
- Punctuation Mark or Symbol
- Login into Your Account
- Using your new personal password, login and explore your
- Add family members
- Save your financial information
- Navigate and learn your new account.
- Using your new personal password, login and explore your new account!