Youth Camp Refund & Transfer Policy:
- Cancellations made less than two (14 days) prior to the camp are not eligible for a refund.
- Cancellations made two weeks prior to your scheduled camp must submit a refund request web form.
- This web form must be received by the Aquatic Center 14 days prior to the camp to be eligible for a refund.
- Minimum $100.00 deposit per child, per camp is required for all registrations.
- Full payment is due 7 days prior to camp start.
- Camps are canceled if minimum enrollment is not met.
- Transferring camps may be made if the request is received at least 5 working days before your scheduled camp.
- There is a $10.00 fee for all transfers
- There is a $25.00 fee for all refunds.
- There are no make up sessions if you a miss a day of camp and no refunds will be issued.
- Medical emergencies will be considered for a refund within 14 days of the camp. A medical note from a doctor is required and the Aquatic Center must be notified in writing prior to the class that you cannot attend due to a medical emergency. Refund request web form and medical note must be submitted within 30 days of the class or camp.
Please call our front office at 916-278-2842 and press 9 to speak to a customer service representative during our operating hours and they can assist you in transferring.
Our youth camps are very impaceted and we may not have spots in other sessions of camp to be able to transfer your child
Refund Request Web Form:
Camp refund must comply with the Aquatic Center youth camp refund policy listed above. Please fill out and submit the form below. Please allow 7-10 business days for processing.