Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic this course is not offered at this time.
This program is designed to support a safe and fun adventure for individuals with physical, development, or mental health diagnosis.
Learn beginning paddling skills and have fun with your family or friends. Adaptive equipment and instruction are provided to create an inclusive environment for all. Come out and get on the water and enjoy Lake Natoma with the Sacramento State Well All In Recreation (AIR Program.)
Length: 3 Hours
Minimum Enrollment: 4
Maximum Enrollment: 12
Minimum Age Requirement: 12
Sac State Students: $15
General Public: $30
What to Expect
- A swim test is required.
- You will get wet! Bring a towel.
- You should wear clothes that are comfortable and can get wet.
- Most appropriate shoes are tennis shoes.
- NO FLIP FLOPS!
- The Front Office staff can hold your keys during class.
- Any other personal belongings may be stored in a $0.50 one-time use locker. (Takes 2 quarters)
- Expect to arrive at least 15 minutes early to complete the registration and check-in process.
2021 Adaptive Kayaking Class Schedule