This clinic for high school students is a great introduction to the sport of rowing for those interested in joining Capital Crew in fall. Participants will be taught boat safety and handling, introductory stroke technique, the importance of rowing as a team and work on gaining fitness. After finishing the clinic students will be prepared to join Capital Crew in the fall.
Length: 10 Hours
Minimum Enrollment: 4
Maximum Enrollment: 18
Minimum Age Requirement: 13
What to Expect
- A swim test is required.
- You will get wet! Bring a towel.
- You should wear clothes that are comfortable and can get wet.
- Most appropriate shoes are tennis shoes.
- NO FLIP FLOPS!
- The Front Office staff can hold your keys during class.
- Any other personal belongings may be stored in a $0.50 one-time use locker. (Takes 2 quarters)
- On the first day expect to arrive at least 15 minutes early to complete the registration and check-in process.
2023 CC Intro Clinic Class Schedule
|Sections||Days||Time||Start Date||End Date|
|CCINTRO01||Mon – Fri||9:30 AM – 11:30 AM||June 19||June 23|
|CCINTRO02||Mon – Fri||9:30 AM – 11:30 AM||July 10||July 14|
|CCINTRO03||Mon – Fri||9:30 AM – 11:30 AM||July 24||July 28|
|CCINTRO04||Mon – Fri||9:30 AM – 11:30 AM||July 31||Aug 4|