We invite family, guests and campers to participate in Thursday Afternoon Free boating for the week that your camper is enrolled here at the Aquatic Center! Come let your campers show you what they have learned at the Aquatic Center. Frozen refreshments provided by: Hagen Icee. Enter for your chance to win a life Jacket provided by California Department of Boating and Waterways
- 3:30pm – Check in with Aquatic Center staff to get wristband and PFD. Make sure to sign out your camper for the day.
- 3:45pm – Campers & guests enjoy free boating on Lake Natoma
- 4:15pm – Water Ski/Wakeboard video shown upstairs in room 203
- 5:15pm – Sailors & paddlers start heading back to the docks.
- 5:30pm – All summer camp boats off the water.
- 6:00pm – Parent & guest afternoon activities concluded.
Parents: Please remember to wear a bathing suit and prepare to get wet! Life jackets are required for all activities!
*We realize many working parents and guests may have a difficult time with this schedule due to work commitments. We apologize, unfortunately we must adhere to this schedule due to our adult classes and programming. Thank you for your understanding