Spring Break camp is a special four day condensed version of basic camp. Instruction and activities include sailing, windsurfing, canoeing and kayaking.
Due to COVID-19, 2021 Registration has not opened. we are still awaiting information for our summer programming.
This program must have a minimum of 5 children enrolled, otherwise we will not run the camp.
Camp Fee: $265
2021 Session Dates
|Section||Days||Time||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring Break Camp||Mon – Thurs||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||March 29||April 1|
If you are registering for spring break camp online, please download and print this . Your camper will need this for Monday morning check-in, and without it your camper will not be eligible to participate in activities. You can either mail the completed packet to the Sac State Aquatic Center, or bring it with you on the first day of camp.
- Spring Break camp is only offered Monday-Thursday.
- It is recommended that parents drop off their children at the Aquatic Center at 8:00 AM. (Camp instruction begins at 8:30 AM)
- Summer camp instruction ends at 3:30 PM. Parents are advised to pickup their children at 4:00 PM.
- Child must provide their own lunch, water bottle, and sunscreen.
- Children are required to wear a Personal Flotation Device (PFD) at all times!
- Campers receive a T-shirt.