Come join us for a stunning sunset stand up paddle on beautiful Lake Natoma. This is a chance to be out and paddling on the serene Lake Natoma after the chaos of the day. Our safety guide will accompany you out on the water and help bring you back on time. Please arrive at lease 15 minutes early so we can get started right away. We will finish up at 8:30 pm. Sessions must be pre-paid and registered for in advance.
*Prerequisite: Aquatic Center Stand Up Paddle class or Instructor’s approval
Length: 1.5 Hours
Minimum Enrollment: 3
Maximum Enrollment: 20
Minimum Age Requirement: 12
Sac State Students: $10
General Public: $12
What to Expect
- You will get wet! Bring a towel.
- You should wear clothes that are comfortable and can get wet.
- Most appropriate shoes are tennis shoes.
- NO FLIP FLOPS!
- The Front Office staff can hold your keys during class.
- Any other personal belongings may be stored in a $0.50 one-time use locker. (Takes 2 quarters)
2020 Sunset Stand Up Paddling Class Schedule
|SUNSUP01||May 8||Fri||8:00 PM – 9:30 PM|
|SUNSUP02||Jun 26||Fri||8:00 PM – 9:30 PM|
|SUNSUP03||Jul 2||Fri||8:00 PM – 9:30 PM|
|SUNSUP04||Jul 31||Fri||8:00 PM – 9:30 PM|
|SUNSUP05||Aug 7||Fri||7:30 PM – 9:00 PM|
|SUNSUP06||Aug 28||Fri||7:00 PM – 8:30 PM|
|SUNSUP07||Sep 4||Fri||7:00 PM – 8:30 PM|
|SUNSUP08||Sep 25||Fri||6:30 PM – 8:00 PM|