Zest Friday Night Sailing
The Zest Friday Night Sailing is designed to be a fun, social and engaging evening with some fun mini races, for those patrons that have successfully completed one of our classes or that are certified as a member of the Aquatic Center Sailing membership.
Boat that will be sailed is the Zest.
Length: 3 Hours
Minimum Enrollment: 4
Maximum Enrollment: 30
Minimum Age Requirement: 12-15 (Must have successfully completed Summer Sailing Camp)
General Public: $15
Sacramento State Alumni: $14
Sac State Students: $5
*Prerequisite: Aquatic Center Basic Sailing, Basic Keelboat Class or private lesson.
What to Expect
- You will get wet! Bring a towel
- You should wear clothes that are comfortable and can get wet
- Shoes should either be tennis shoes or sandals with a heel strap
- NO FLIP FLOPS
- The Front Office staff can hold your keys during class
- Any other personal belongings will have to be stored in a $0.50 one-time use locker
- Expect to arrive at least 15 minutes early to complete the registration and check-in process
2023 Zest Friday Night Sailing Schedule
|SAILRACE01||Friday||June 16||5:30 PM – 8:00 PM|
|SAILRACE02||Friday||July 21||5:30 PM – 8:00 PM|
|SAILRACE03||Friday||August 4||5:30 PM – 8:00 PM|