This camp is designed for the beginning/novice rower. It teaches safety, boat control, proper care of equipment and correct rowing technique. Students will learn to row in single shells. This camp is great for campers with a possible interest in high school rowing.
registrations opens april 19th, 2021 at 9:00 am.
- Camp Fee: $360 per week
- Offered all Weeks
- Ages: 12-17
2021 Session Dates
|Sections||Days||Time||Start Date||End Date|
|Beg Row Camp Week #1||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||June 7||June 11|
|Beg Row Camp Week #2||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||June 14||June 18|
|Beg Row Camp Week #3||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||June 21||June 25|
|Beg Row Camp Week #4||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||June 28||July 2|
|Beg Row Camp Week #5||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||July 12||July 16|
|Beg Row Camp Week #6||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||July 19||July 23|
|Beg Row Camp Week #7||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||July 26||July 30|
|Beg Row Camp Week #8||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||August 2||August 6|
|Beg Row Camp Week #9||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||August 9||August 13|
If you are registering for summer camp online, please download and print this . Your camper will need this for Monday morning check-in, and without it your camper will not be eligible to participate in activities. You can either mail the completed packet to the Sac State Aquatic Center, or bring it with you on the first day of camp.
- It is recommended that parents drop off their children at the Aquatic Center at 8:00 AM. (Camp instruction begins at 8:30 AM) Camp instruction ends at 3:30 PM. Pick up time is between 3:30 PM and 4:00 PM.
- Child must provide their own lunch, water bottle, and sunscreen.
- Children are required to wear a Personal Flotation Device (PFD) at all times! (Provided by the Aquatic Center)
- Campers receive a free T-shirt!
- Ask you instructor about our Friday Theme Days!