Imagine yourself playing in waves and currents of the Lower American River skillfully making your way through the assortment of play areas. Stop imagining. Come join us for Paddle Camp. Spend a week learning to kayak and canoe,Olympic Rowing on Lake Natoma and biking around Lake Natoma.
registration opens april 19, 2021 at 9:00 am.
Camp Fee: $365 per week.
Offered Weeks: 2, 4, 6 and 8
2021 Session Dates
|Section||Days||Time||Start Date||End Date|
|Paddle Camp Week #2||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||June 14||June 18|
|Paddle Camp Week #4||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||June 28||July 2|
|Paddle Camp Week #6||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||July 19||July 23|
|Paddle Camp Week #8||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||August 2||August 6|
If you are registering for summer camp online, please download and print this . Your camper will need this for Monday morning check-in, and without it your camper will not be eligible to participate in activities. You can either mail the completed packet to the Sac State Aquatic Center, or bring it with you on the first day of camp.
If you are attending weeks 2, 4, 6, and 8 you can join us for the Thursday night camp out!
- It is recommended that parents drop off their children at the Aquatic Center at 8:00 AM. (Camp instruction begins at 8:30 AM) Camp instruction ends at 3:30 PM. Pick up time is between 3:30 PM and 4:00 PM.
- Child must provide their own lunch, water bottle, and sunscreen.
- Children are required to wear a Personal Flotation Device (PFD) at all times! (Provided by the Aquatic Center)
- Campers receive a free T-shirt!
- Due to COVID protocols we will not be able to offer our Parents Night on the Thursday afternoon the week your camper attends.
- Ask you instructor about our Friday Theme Days!