Paddle Camps is a combination of Paddling and Rowing. The week will be spent learning and perfecting their skills in the following activities: to Flat water kayak, Stand up Paddling, Canoe, Outrigger Canoe and Olympic Rowing.
Camp Fee: $450 per week.
Offered Weeks: 2, 4, 6 and 8
2022 Session Dates
|Section||Days||Time||Start Date||End Date|
|Paddle Camp Week #2||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||June 13||June 17|
|Paddle Camp Week #4||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||June 27||July 1|
|Paddle Camp Week #6||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||July 18||July 22|
|Paddle Camp Week #8||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||August 1||August 5|
If you are registering for summer camp online, please download and print this . Your camper will need this for Monday morning check-in, and without it your camper will not be eligible to participate in activities. You can either mail the completed packet to the Sac State Aquatic Center, or bring it with you on the first day of camp.
- It is recommended that parents drop off their children at the Aquatic Center at 8:00 AM. (Camp instruction begins at 8:30 AM) Camp instruction ends at 3:30 PM. Pick up time is between 3:30 PM and 4:00 PM.
- Child must provide their own lunch, water bottle, and sunscreen.
- Children are required to wear a Personal Flotation Device (PFD) at all times! (Provided by the Aquatic Center)
- Campers receive a free T-shirt!
- Due to COVID protocols we will not be able to offer our Parents Night on the Thursday afternoon the week your camper attends.
- Ask you instructor about our Friday Theme Days!