Paddle Camps is a fun filled week for campers learning and perfecting their skills in the following activities: to Flat water kayaking, Stand up Paddling, basic Canoeing, Outrigger Canoeing and River Kayaking.
Camp Fee: $450 per week.
Offered Weeks: 2, 4, 6 and 8
2022 Session Dates
|Section||Days||Time||Start Date||End Date|
|Paddle Camp Week #2||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||June 13||June 17|
|Paddle Camp Week #4||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||June 27||July 1|
|Paddle Camp Week #6||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||July 18||July 22|
|Paddle Camp Week #8||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||August 1||August 5|
If you are registering for summer camp online, please download and print this . Your camper will need this for Monday morning check-in, and without it your camper will not be eligible to participate in activities. You can either mail the completed packet to the Sac State Aquatic Center, or bring it with you on the first day of camp.
- It is recommended that parents drop off their children at the Aquatic Center at 8:00 AM. (Camp instruction begins at 8:30 AM) Camp instruction ends at 3:30 PM. Advised parent pick up time is between 3:45 PM and 4:00 PM.
- Child must provide their own lunch, water bottle, and sunscreen.
- Children are required to wear a Personal Flotation Device (PFD) at all times! (Provided by the Aquatic Center)
- Campers receive a free T-shirt!
- Make sure to mark you calendar for Parents Night on the Thursday afternoon the week your camper attends.
- Ask you instructor about our Friday Theme Days!