Imagine yourself playing in waves and currents of the Lower American River skillfully making your way through the assortment of play areas. Stop imagining. Come join us for Paddle Camp. Spend a week learning to kayak and canoe on the Lower American River,Olympic Rowing on Lake Natoma, whitewater rafting on the Upper American River, and biking around Lake Natoma.
Camp Fee: $425 per week.
Offered Weeks: 2, 4, 6 and 8
2020 Session Dates
|Section||Days||Time||Start Date||End Date|
|Paddle Camp Week #2||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||June 15||June 19|
|Paddle Camp Week #4||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||July 6||July 10|
|Paddle Camp Week #6||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||July 20||July 24|
|Paddle Camp Week #8||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||August 3||August 7|
If you are registering for summer camp online, please download and print this . Your camper will need this for Monday morning check-in, and without it your camper will not be eligible to participate in activities. You can either mail the completed packet to the Sac State Aquatic Center, or bring it with you on the first day of camp.
If you are attending weeks 2, 4, 6, and 8 you can join us for the Thursday night camp out!
- It is recommended that parents drop off their children at the Aquatic Center at 8:00 AM. (Camp instruction begins at 8:30 AM) Camp instruction ends at 3:30 PM. Pick up time is between 3:30 PM and 4:00 PM.
- Child must provide their own lunch, water bottle, and sunscreen.
- Children are required to wear a Personal Flotation Device (PFD) at all times! (Provided by the Aquatic Center)
- Campers receive a free T-shirt!
- Please join us for Parents Night on the Thursday afternoon the week your camper attends.
- Ask you instructor about our Friday Theme Days!