This is the Sacramento State Aquatic Center version of team building on the water. This fun three hour team building activity can be used for school field trips, youth groups, family reunions, or competitive teams. We have a menu of selected activities from which to choose. This is a fun way to work on communication and team building skills while overcoming personal challenges and having a great time on the water. Life jackets and all equipment are included. The first step in setting up your Team Building is to fill out the Request for Team Building WET and also the W.E.T. Program Goals and Expectation.
|Duration||Cost Per Participant|
Sample of the W.E.T. Activities
- Helium Hula Hoop
- Land Skis
- Team Hydro Bike Races/Relays
- Team Hydro Bike
- Wiggle Races/Relays
- Kayak Races/Relays
- Blind Folded Kayaking
- Lily Pads
- Canoe Challenge
- Team Obstacle Course
- Team Tug-a-War
- Tension Traverse
- Build a Raft
What do we Need to Bring to be Prepared?
- Swim Suit or Board shorts
- Beach towel
- Bottle drinking water
- Sun block
- Sack lunch
- Dry set of clothes
- Water shoes with heel straps (bare feet not permitted)
The Aquatic Center Will Provide
- Life jackets for all participants (if participants have their own life jackets or wet suits they are more than welcome to bring them)
- Boating safety instructors
- Boating activities and challenges may include any of the following:
- Canoeing, Kayaking, Swimming, Paddle Boards, Rowing, and land based Activities
Note of Comfort to all Participants
- Challenges can be challenge by choice but we encourage all to participate.
- Everyone is required to wear a PFD (personal flotation device) at all times when on the water, in the boats or on our docks.
- To schedule your Team Building WET day please fill out the as well as the Program Goals and Expectations