Have your son or daughter experience the thrill of operating a personal water craft. We have hired extra trained staff, allowing campers from the ages of 12-15 to operate the personal water craft with supervision. Students 16 years of age or older can operate without an adult passenger.
for summer 2021 the aquatic center will not offer our PWC “Jet SKI” camp due to water levels at folsom lake.
Monday will be dedicated to motorboat safety specific to personal water craft. Tuesday-Friday practical operation will take place at Folsom Lake. The instruction begins at 8:30AM. Transportation will be provided to and from Folsom Lake. Advised parent pickup is 4:00PM at the Aquatic Center.
This camp is one of the most popular, space is limited to 8 students per week.
Pizza on the beach every Friday!
Bring $5 and the Ski Staff will order pizza!
(If your child is a vegetarian and needs accommodations please let our instructors know.)
Turn in your lunch money to the Summer Camp Check-out station by Wednesday.
Camp Fee: $405 per week
Offered: Weeks 1-8
2022 Session Dates
|Section||Days||Time||Start Date||End Date|
|PWC (Jet Ski) Camp Week #1||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||June 6||June 10|
|PWC (Jet Ski) Camp Week #2||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||June 13||June 17|
|PWC (Jet Ski) Camp Week #3||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||June 20||June 24|
|PWC (Jet Ski) Camp Week #4||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||June 27||July 1|
|PWC (Jet Ski) Camp Week #5||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||July 11||July 15|
|PWC (Jet Ski) Camp Week #6||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||July 18||July 22|
|PWC (Jet Ski) Camp Week #7||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||July 25||July 29|
|PWC (Jet Ski) Camp Week #8||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||August 1||August 5|
If you are registering for summer camp online, please download and print this . Your camper will need this for Monday morning check-in, and without it your camper will not be eligible to participate in activities. You can either mail the completed packet to the Sac State Aquatic Center, or bring it with you on the first day of camp.
If you are attending weeks 2, 4, 6, or 8 you can join us for the Thursday night camp out! Cost: $60.00. Meals and activities are included in this fee.
- All campers are required to wear sunglasses and shorts (padded shorts are preferred). Wetsuit shorts are OK. Bikini’s are not allowed for their safety.
- It is recommended that parents drop off their children at the Aquatic Center at 8:00 AM. (Camp instruction begins at 8:30 AM) Camp instruction ends at 3:30 PM. Pick up time is between 3:30 PM and 4:00 PM.
- Child must provide their own lunch, water bottle, and sunscreen.
- Children are required to wear a Personal Flotation Device (PFD) at all times! (Provided by the Aquatic Center)
- Campers receive a free T-shirt!
- Please join us for Parents Night on the Thursday afternoon the week your camper attends.
- Ask you instructor about our Friday Theme Days!
PWC Camp Daily Activities
- Monday: Classroom Instruction and Boating Safety Test
- Tuesday: Driving Education Practice
- Wednesday: Docking, tight maneuvers, and man overboard drills
- Thursday: Lake Tours
- Friday: Barrel races and Pizza Day