PWC – Jet Ski Camp
Cancelled for 2023
Due to limited resources PWC – Jet Ski Camp will not be offered for the 2022 year.
Have your son or daughter experience the thrill of operating a personal water craft. We have hired extra trained staff, allowing campers from the ages of 12-15 to operate the personal water craft with supervision. Students 16 years of age or older can operate without an adult passenger.
Monday will be dedicated to motorboat safety specific to personal water craft. Tuesday-Friday practical operation will take place at Folsom Lake. The instruction begins at 8:30AM. Transportation will be provided to and from Folsom Lake. Advised parent pickup is 4:00PM at the Aquatic Center.
This camp is one of the most popular, space is limited to 8 students per week.
Pizza on the beach every Friday!
Bring $5 and the Ski Staff will order pizza!
(If your child is a vegetarian and needs accommodations please let our instructors know.)
Turn in your lunch money to the Summer Camp Check-out station by Wednesday.
Camp Fee: $405 per week
Offered: Weeks 1-8
|Section||Days||Time||Start Date||End Date|
|PWC (Jet Ski) Camp Week #1||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||June||June|
|PWC (Jet Ski) Camp Week #2||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||June||June|
|PWC (Jet Ski) Camp Week #3||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||June||June|
|PWC (Jet Ski) Camp Week #4||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||June||July|
|PWC (Jet Ski) Camp Week #5||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||July||July|
|PWC (Jet Ski) Camp Week #6||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||July||July|
|PWC (Jet Ski) Camp Week #7||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||July||July|
|PWC (Jet Ski) Camp Week #8||Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||August||August|
If you are registering for summer camp online, please download and print this camper packet. Your camper will need this for Monday morning check-in, and without it your camper will not be eligible to participate in activities. You can either mail the completed packet to the Sac State Aquatic Center, or bring it with you on the first day of camp.
If you are attending weeks 2, 4, 6, or 8 you can join us for the Thursday night camp out! Cost: $60.00. Meals and activities are included in this fee.
- All campers are required to wear sunglasses and shorts (padded shorts are preferred). Wetsuit shorts are OK. Bikini’s are not allowed for their safety.
- It is recommended that parents drop off their children at the Aquatic Center at 8:00 AM. (Camp instruction begins at 8:30 AM) Camp instruction ends at 3:30 PM. Pick up time is between 3:30 PM and 4:00 PM.
- Child must provide their own lunch, water bottle, and sunscreen.
- Children are required to wear a Personal Flotation Device (PFD) at all times! (Provided by the Aquatic Center)
- Campers receive a free T-shirt!
- Please join us for Parents Night on the Thursday afternoon the week your camper attends.
- Ask you instructor about our Friday Theme Days!
PWC Camp Daily Activities
- Monday: Classroom Instruction and Boating Safety Test
- Tuesday: Driving Education Practice
- Wednesday: Docking, tight maneuvers, and man overboard drills
- Thursday: Lake Tours
- Friday: Barrel races and Pizza Day
For full camp daily agenda: Click Here